Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day One of the Journey

Sunday -- HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! MY SAVIOR IS RISEN!

Well, Sunday is always a hard day for me. I don't seem to stick with anything. Why? Well, its church. Church means donuts. I know that may sound bad but it is what it is. I work in the nursery at my church (which I love) and we get donuts from a man named Mr. Smitty every week!
They are my weakness. They say you are what you eat..well, I am donut.

I was supposed to start strong today and I failed. I had a donut and some bunny marshmellows. Normally, I would just give up the rest of the day but I refuse. I am starting today and not giving up till tomorrow. I say that everyday. I mess up and then say, I will start tomorrow. NO MORE! Today is the day! I may have messed up this morning but the rest of the day has been gold!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and OJ
At church: A donute and marshmellows and a water(see how i added that good part in.. :) )
Lunch: Can of albacore tuna drained with teaspoon of relish and 15 almonds. Diet Dr Pepper
Dinner: Baby spinach salad with tomatoes and peppers and Water
Drink: Diet Coke

Ok, so not a perfect day to start off with but honesty is very important! You see I like to hide what I eat. Sometimes I would .. no alot.. i would hide and eat a meal from McDonalds (going through the drivethrough) or somewhere else and then eat dinner when i got home. I also like to eat something when everyone goes to bed. I dont like to eat huge meals in front of people. This is killing me to write this but I have to be honest.

Next post I will tell you what I want to do for my new lifestyle.. NOT DIET. I always fail when it comes to a diet but WILL NOT FAIL MY NEW LIFESTYLE. Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment