Sunday, April 8, 2012

Losing to Live

Doesn't sound very appeasing does it? Having to lose to live? But that is exactly what I have to do! I have to lose weight just to live! May sound a little extreme but its the truth! I am Heather. I am 5'2" and weigh in at a whopping 240.5 pounds. I am morbidly obese. Wow. Truth sinks in a little deeper as I type that. Its not something I like to admit. I know that I am overweight by a long-shot but to say morbidly obese sounds like a death sentence. And if you ask the experts , it is.

I don't want to die just yet. Not by causes of my own anyways. If the good Lord decides to take me, I am ready but His will be done not mine. I mean, I don't want to die because I caused it. I overeat. Plain and simple. With each bite that I over indulge with, I am killing myself. Slowly but surely. With every nap I take or couch I sit on, I am slowly killing myself. I don't want to commit this intentional suicide.

It's time for a change and I am finally ready to face everyone and admit my shame and guilt. I am FAT! I am UNHEALTHY! I am ready to change. I want to live! I need to be here for my kids! I have four awesome kids and they need their mother more than anything (except Jesus)! It's time I gave them my all! It's time I gave up this unhealthy road I am on and LOSE TO LIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment