Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Plan

The Mediterranean Lifestyle.

Remember, I dont want to use the word diet but lifestyle. First off for at least 6 weeks I am going to follow a modified Mediterranean way of eating (very strict). And then I will modify it to maybe the Makers Diet (Lifestyle). I am not sure what yet. I will decide within the 6 weeks I am following the strict regimen.

1) Exercise EVERYDAY.. even if its a ten minute walk. I need to get off my booty and move!
2) Drink only water. . this is very important to me. I am addicted to diet drinks. My body craves water. No more caffeine.
3) Eat: Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled in olive oil, 1/2 cup of berries, water
Lunch: 3 oz drained tuna, water, baby spinach sauteed in olive oil, 15 almonds
Dinner: Baby spinach salad with peppers, tomatoes and a dressing (not sure which kind yet but i have to make sure it is lite and does not have any High fructose corn syrup in it), maybe 3 oz of chicken or fish
4)NO artificial sweeteners anymore

Thats about it. I will do this regimen for 6 weeks and see what happens. I will modify it when the six weeks is up! Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment